DATE NIGHT NAIL BUNDLE
Red or white - Either colour will add spice to the night!
GEL EFFECT ARTIFICIAL NAILS - STILETTO BURGANDY MIX 24 PC
POLISHED ARTIFICIAL NAILS - STILETTO WHITE MATTE 24 PC
Express your personality with easy to wear artificial nails. Featuring innovation in design and application giving you the ability to complete the salon look in minutes with long-lasting results and is easy to remove.
How To Apply
Directions with Glue:
1. Start the application with clean nails and gently push back cuticles to expose the nail bed.
2. Size false nails for each finger and toe.
3. Use included applicator to pick up each nail, apply glue to the back of the nail and spread evenly with the top of the glue nozzle.
4. Place the bottom edge of the false nail against the cuticle and slowly lower onto the nail bed.
5. Push and hold applicator with attached false nail firmly to your real nail for 15 seconds for better adhesion.
Directions with Adhesive Tabs:
1. Clean natural nails to ensure all nails are free from dirt.
2. Find the correct size nail, and peel off the backing from tab.
3. Align tab side with cuticle and press nail down firmly.
Tip: Choose the smaller sized nail if your nail falls in between.
How To Remove
1. Soak in nail polish remover or acetone for 3-5 minutes.
2. Wipe off loosened product.
Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Methylene Di-t-Butylcresol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tocopherol, Red 7 (CI 15850).
Causes skin irritation and causes serious eye irritation. Cyanoacrylate. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, MOUTH AND SKIN. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. Eyelid bonding, consult a physician. Skin bonding: soak and ease apart gently. Not for use in the area of the eye. Not for use by those under 18 years. In case of contact with eyes, rinse out immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Do not breathe vapour. Use only in a well ventilated area. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately. Do not apply to infected or damaged nails. Keep false nails away from direct heat and flames. Do not use if surrounding skin is damaged or inflamed.